The North Carolina ABC Officers Association is a nonprofit organization comprised of ABC Officers from the state of North Carolina. The Association’s mission is to:
- Organize ABC Law Enforcement Officers of the State of North Carolina into a body so that there is assistance between the officers of the cities and counties having ABC Law Enforcement Officers.
- Form a closer relationship between the ABC Officers of the cities and counties of North Carolina.
- Discuss mutual problems and policies which affect the enforcing of the ABC laws and Controlled Substance Act in the cities and counties having ABC Law Enforcement.
- To promulgate and influence such state legislation as within our power that will assist and improve laws relating to North Carolina General Statute Chapter 18B.
- To encourage that application of the highest training and ethical standards in the enforcement of laws entrusted to us as Law Enforcement Officers.
ABC Officers Association Board
President: Wayne Long, Mecklenburg ABC Board – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Michael Calvert, Greensboro Police Department – email@example.com
Secretary: David McCoy, Mecklenburg ABC Board – firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Secretary: Scott Broadwell, Wake County ABC Board – email@example.com